Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Promotion

Matt was promoted this last week at work and started his new job on Monday. He went from being a Service Manager 1 to a Service Manager 2. Which means he does the same job just at a bigger branch and has more employees to manage. It is the next stage he needed to take to continue on becoming a branch manager. If he does really well for the next year then he could become a branch manager this time next year and then make enough money so I would not have to work. Which would work out really nice because I would like to have another child next year and I don't know if I could handle working 6 days a week with three children. So there are some good things happening right now for more good things in the future.

Congratulations Matt!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Matt, that is awesome.

Lisa said...

We are really proud of and happy for Matt (and you)!

Condie Family said...

Yea! That's awesome! Be great for you to be able to stay home.

Mel said...

Yeah, good for him. Good luck, I hope all goes well this next year.

Becca said...

Wow, you are pretty good at thinking to have another child already next year!! I don't know how you do it with your kids so close in age. You are amazing! I could never have handled my kids any closer in age than they are. Congrats to your husband. It is funny they would have Manager 2 be higher than Manager 1. You'd think it would be the other way around. Hope all goes well! (Of course I keep thinking when Troy gets a raise that I'm going to quit too, but then I find more things to pay for. I guess I'm a sucker for piano and dance lessons now.)

Shannon said...

YAY! That's awesome-congrats!

Alicia Colon said...

That is great news! You are in our prayers. You deserve good things.