Saturday, September 6, 2008

FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL, and more FOOTBALL

Well, it is once again here, Football season has started. I get to deal with football being the only T.V. show to watch, the T.V. turned up so loud that the neighbors could hear, parties full of junk food (to add to the waist line), a husband that ignores you and all the sports talks you can handle. At least I get a break during the summer time. The only postive side to football season is not having to entertain him all the time and finding time to do the things that I like to do. I guess there could be worse things that he could be into.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hi Wendy!!! I found your blog!!1

Hey, I'm lucky over here. Nobody likes any kind of sports at my house so I never have had to watch a sports game on tv unless I wanted to.