Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Confession

I have been listening to ............ Christmas music ! I know, I know christmas is still two months away and we still have Thanksgiving to celebrate (which is my favorite holiday), but i just cannot help myself. It puts my into such a jolly mood. Starting November 1 FM 100 plays christmas music and I could not resist. Some chrsitmas seasons I get tired of the music and other seasons I am sad when they stop playing it. So we shall see what this season brings.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yeah, just wait Wendy, until Maceys has the Christmas music being shoved down your ears, and then you might get sick of it!

I like the Christmas music too, but I'm worried I might get sick of it too early, so I've been changing the stations around. It plays all Christmas on KOZY 106. something too.

Shannon said...

Wendy- I am a HUGE sucker for Christmas music- and I know I am crazy but I even started pulling out my cd's before Halloween even came! I think it is awesome! christmas is the best!