Monday, October 13, 2008

FIRST HAIRCUT

BEFORE !!!!

We thought is was time for a haircut. Carson's hair was hanging in his eyes and was having a hard time seeing. We have trimmed his front hair in the past, but we needed to cut more. Matt cut his hair while I held Carson. He did a good job holding still for the most part. We was not afraid of the noise the razor made.





AFTER !!!!

Well all of his baby hair is gone. sadness. Matt cut so much hair off. I bet you could probable make a baby Toupee with the hair we cut off. I was very sad to see it all go, but i bet Carson felt better about it not being in his eyes anymore. He looks so grown up that I am having a hard time adjusting to it.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE it! He is so darling!!

The Tucketts said...

He looks way older! But still super cute!

Holly said...

He looks so handsome with his new haircut. What a cutie pie.

Becca said...

Oh, I can't tell you how wonderful it looks! He looks so so cute! Your husband did a really good job! I can't wait to see him in person on our next playdate adventure.

Shelly said...

he's so cute! and does look so grown up with his new hair, it kills me how much hair such a little guy has!

ps...sOOOOOO jealous of your spa day sounds like it was heaven!

The Steeds said...

I really like your blog! It is very cute. Our blog is jsteed1984.blogspot.com. Hope you don't mind-- I linked your's to mine. :)