Friday, December 5, 2008

Funny Carson Moment

I needed to take an item upstairs so I checked on Carson to see what he was doing and to make sure that he could not get into too much trouble while I was out of the room. So I go upstairs and was gone for just a few minutes, I came back downstairs to find Carson covered in formula. He had gotten into the diaper bag, pulled out his can of formula, took the lid off and was playing with the formula. He was taking handfuls of it out and dumping it on the floor. He also tried to eat it so he had formula powder all over his mouth and clothes. It was so funny I could not help but laugh. He had that look on his face of, "look mom what I did all by myself. Do you want to play". He had a big smile on his face. Of course I did not think of taking any pictures until the mess was all cleaned up. I was more concerned about the formula and not having it dumped all over the place because it is not cheap. And has fate would have it, Matt called in the middle of cleaning it up so I had to put him on hold until the job was done. Matt just laughed when I told him. It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Holly said...

What a funny little pill. I bet that was so cute.

Shannon said...

Awesome! I wish I could have seen his face!