Sunday, December 14, 2008

EXCITING NEWS!!

Well the time has come to offically announce that we are having another baby. I am about 4 months along. This baby was a suprise and has taken me awhile to get used to the idea of having another one. I am excited now and look forward to having another small one. Carson loves other children so I don't think we will have too many problems with him (I hope). He will be a great big brother. I will keep you all posted with updates on how things are going.

8 comments:

The Steeds said...

I missed you on Sunday-- but hope you had a great time at your Chirstmas party. I have already told you this, but-- CONGRATS! I am excited for you guys.

Shannon said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys!! We should get our kids together to play!

Taryn said...

That's really exciting. Congratulations! That will be fun that they are so close together.

Christina Olson said...

HOLY COW!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! I am at work at 3:30am and I can't wait to go home and tell Chris. Congrats again!

The Tucketts said...

I've been wondering when this post would appear! Congrats! That is going to be so much fun to have two little ones, they'll be best buds!

Shelly said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you...that will be so FUN! Hopefully you are feeling well, that is great that they will be so close together!

Holly said...

Congratulations!

Anne-Marie said...

congratulations!