Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON

Well my baby is not a baby anymore. Carson turned 1 on December 30. He was born in the morning so on my way home from work when the clock said 9:01 I remembered seeing him and hearing him cry for the first time. I must admit there were a couple of times during the day that I felt like crying. We had a party for Carson that night with my family. I made cupcakes and Carson loved it. It was french vanilla with milk chocolate frosting. As soon as we sang happy birthday and I helped Carson blow out his candle he dug right in. He seriously shoved have of it into his mouth and tried to eat it. He kind of choked a couple of times. He did really well about eating most of it and enjoyed every bite. I also gave him some ice cream, which he loves, in between cake bites. We then opened presents and Carson did better at opening them, then he did on Christmas day. He got lots of fun toys and clothes. He had fun playing with the toys with his cousin who is 2. Overall it was a great day. The following day we did have some side effects. He was very clingy and whinny because he was experiencing his sugar low and their was nobody for him to play with except me. We got through the day.

P.S. I cannot find my SD card to transfer my picture to the computer to download so hopefully I will find it soon and post pictures of the fun event.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Carson! I can't believe that a year went by so fast! He is so stinkin cute!