Friday, January 2, 2009

100,000

So Matt and I were driving back from Ogden Canyon over the Christmas break. While we were driving, my car (Hyundai Accent), reached the 100,000 mile mark. I have put every mile driven on it. I bought the Car brand new when I was done with high school and became a working girl. I never thought that I would have had my car that long. It has been a good little car and we plan on keeping it until it can no longer drive. Who knows how much longer it will be. In July I will have had it for 10 years. Sadly enought it does better in the winter time than the mustang. We plan on going car shopping this year before the next winter season is upon us. We also need a bigger car to support our growing family.

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

i can't believe you still have that car! kudos to it for going so strong! love it!

The Steeds said...

Wow. (Enough said.)

The Steeds said...

PS- Thanks for having us over the other night. We had a great time losing at Mario Kart. :)

Mel said...

Such good memories in that car! Congrats on it still running well.