Tuesday, January 13, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!

We went to the doctors today to have an ultrasound and found out we are having a girl. I was really excited about the news. I was also glad to hear that the baby is doing fine. She looks health and appears not to have any signs of problems. That is always one of my fears up until the ultrasound is that there might be a problem. It was fun to see the organs and bones and to see her moving around. She was about 13 oz which is bigger than average. We saw my doctor after the ultrasound and he said that i just grow big babies. So we will be monitoring the size of her when her due date approaches to know when to have her be born. So that means she could be born at the end of May instead of June. So now we get the pleasure of starting over, but this time in pink and purple. I think Carson is going to be a great big brother and even bigger helper. We don't have any names set in stone but many that we like.

9 comments:

Becca said...

Hi Wendy! Congrats on a girl!!! That will be so fun to have one of each now! I'm happy for you!

Mel said...

Congrats! Having a girl is so much fun, and having one of each is even better! I'm so excited for you.

Christina Olson said...

Yay for girls!!! I will definetly make you some headbows!!

Lisa said...

Yay! How fun! We are very excited for you. It will be a whole new adventure, I'm sure.

So Tyson said you guys might come to visit this weekend? That would be great! I hope it works out!

The Steeds said...

How fun! I am so jealous. We are totally going to have a baby shower for you and her. Congrats to you!

Taryn said...

That's really exciting! Congratulations! Also hope the primary president calling is going good. I'm sure you're a great president.

Shannon said...

YAY! Congratulations!! Girls are awesome! She will be so beautiful!

The Tucketts said...

Congrats! Your gut feeling was right, you must be a really good mom :) Now Carson and Landon will really be outnumbered!

Shelly said...

Wendy Congrats on your little girl!! That will be so fun! In my opinion :) one of each is perfect!