Monday, January 5, 2009

New Calling

Well I got a new calling in our ward. I did not see this coming and was shocked when they asked me to be the primary president. I did not know what to think. That is a big responsibility to be over all the children in the ward. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Luckily our primary is small so that helps. I have a lot on my mind so I hope I don't forget or overlook something. This will definitely be a learning and growing experience. So if any one has any suggestions or websites that might be helpful, I am open to many ideas.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Primary President?! Oh my heck! That is scary! Awesome!- but Scary! You can do it though- you will be wonderful! I am excited for you!

Mel said...

Congrats! Is that what you say in this situation? That's what people told me when I got put in the RS Presidency (just a counselor). You may be overwhelmed, but you'll be great. You've always been great at conquering any challenge placed before you. I do know of a few websites I used when I was a teacher. Call me and I'll tell you what they are.

The Steeds said...

Congrats again and I really wish that I was there to help you on a regular basis. But, please call on me any time. And if there is anything that I can do for you when Lacey has her baby-- like come in and do singing time-- please let me know. :)