Friday, April 10, 2009

The many flowers to come

I was making dinner last night and Matt took Carson outside to entertain him for a couple of minutes while I finished everything. The sliding door opens and Matt tell me that Carson has something for me. Carson comes over to me and hands me a Dandelion. He had one in each hand and handed both of them to me. I was very excited to accept them. Then they went back outside to play some more. I got a little emotional over the jester of having your son hand you flowers. I think part of the emotion coming out was due to me being pregnant and you cry at anything and everything. It is times like these that you just love being a mom and would not want your life any other way.

4 comments:

The Steeds said...

That is so cute and really cute of Matt to have Carson get you flowers. And I totally can relate with being super emotional being prenant.

Mel said...

How sweet! I'm sure just the first of many to come in the future.

Holly said...

What a cute little guy. I probably would cry too if I had a child do that to me.

Shannon said...

What a sweetheart!! I love that he brought you a flower!