Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Job :)

Matt has been applying for a service manager job which the the next step up in his career for quiet some time. There were a couple of times when it was between Matt and another person and the other person always got the job. Matt was frustrated a couple of times, but still did his current job as a personal banker well. Another opening became available and Matt applied. The interview went well and he was told that there was another person that was being considered for the job. Matt thought that once again he would not get the job. He had the interview on Friday and would be told by Wed if he got the job. Matt came home from work that night and told me to get ready to go out. We were planning on going to Wal-mart to do some grocery shopping so I was in some gym shorts and t-shirt. So I was confused on why I needed to get dressed. He said that Carson was going to my moms house and Matt and I were going out to eat because he got the service manager job. I was shocked and very excited at the same time. So we went to the Olive Garden to celebrate. That night Matt could not sleep because he was too excited about his new job. It is not much of a pay raise but every little bit helps. Hopefully in the near future I will be able to stop working and just stay home. Congratulation Matt!

1 comment:

Condie Family said...

YEA! That is awesome!! Congrats Matt!