Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I went to the doctors yesterday for a check-up. Everything is going well. I am measuring big just like I did with Carson. I was measuring 38 weeks along and I am only 35 weeks. So another big baby. I go to the doctors in 2 weeks and from there once a week. Hopefully we can do another ultrasounds to see just how big she is and figure out our options for when she is born. We are slowing getting things ready for her. We at least have a place for her to sleep and some clothes and diapers. We still don't have a name and we probably won't name her until she is born. So the waiting and being uncomfortable continues.

4 comments:

Mel said...

I'm glad everything is going well. I hope the last few weeks don't drag forever for you, I think they can be the hardest. Good luck with everything.

Becca said...

Hang in there Wendy! You are almost done!!! I hope everything goes well! Go for Claire! I like that one!

Russ and Em said...

Hopefully she will decide to come a little sooner than later. Good luck with everything!

Kimberly Larson said...

Hey there! So good to hear from you! I am glad we can keep updated with blogs! Yours is so cute. I don't have the background thing down yet, but soon I will. I still have your baby clothes you let us borrow. I promise to bring them with us when we go up again. I am looking forward to seeing you and the fam at the reunion!