Monday, May 4, 2009

10 Years

Well that time in my life has come for my 10 year high school reunion. Time as gone by fast and many things have happened in the past ten years. I was hoping that the reunion was towards the end of summer so I would have more time to lose the baby weight, but that is not the case. It happens to be at the end of June. So much for looking good at your reunion:) They are planning a day activity for all the family to come, which I think is a good idea. you get to meet the offspring of your classmates, nice. Then later that night it is dinner for just you and one guest. Who to bring, that is the question! anyways I am looking forward to seeing those who I experienced 4 magical years with and seeing what has become of them. The people who I really care to keep in touch with I already do, so there really is not anyone in particular I am dying to see. It will be fun and I am excited to attend such an event.

2 comments:

Condie Family said...

That's funny...mine's this year too and i was hoping mine would be at the beginning of summer so I would be able to for sure attend, but nope-waiting til the end of august...d'oh! May be having out babies then! Such it is

Russ and Em said...

Mine was a few years ago and I missed it so I hope you have a great time. Thank heavens for the internet so I see so many of the people I want to.