Friday, June 19, 2009

Another reason for wood floors

I went out last night to Joannes to buy fabric to make a quilt for Makenzie. When I got home Makenzie was on the couch and Matt and Carson were not around. I figured they must be up stairs when I heard Matt shouting for me. I walk upstairs to our bathroom to find Carson in the tub and Matt taking off his diaper. Come to find out Carson had a really bad blowout and got diarrhea everywhere. He had been sitting in it and it was everywhere on the floor. Thank goodness for wood floors. The mess was very easy to clean up and so was Carson.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I'm thinking maybe I need wood floors!

Mrs. Langeland said...

Oh my! Thank goodness that your hubby found the mess first! Congratulations on the new addition! She is absolutely beautiful!

-Joy

Belinda Olsen said...

Blowouts....not fun I'm sure. Wood floors however sound wonderful! Your kids are both so cute and so big. Miss you lots and hope things are going well.