Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy 4th of July

So our day started out with going to my parents house for a nice breakfast that my dad cooked. Then my parents were nice enough to watch them while Matt and I went to see the Transformers 2 movie. It is hard for us to go to the movie theater these days. I wonder why:) When the movie was over we picked the kids up and headed home. I had to make deserts for our food assignment for the BBQ at my brothers house in Tooele. We had a great time filled with good food, great family and friends, football, volleyball, water balloons, and illegal fireworks.
We had to take some cute pictures of their outfits. I took them in the morning and Carson was not in the mood to have is picture taken. It was hard to get him to sit still and not have Makenzie fall over. We got some OK shots. But at least they looked good!


My brother and sister-in-law bought a small bounce house. Carson had way too much fun playing in it. It took him a minute to understand what you do. He still has not master the jump concept yet.

This was Carsons first time playing with fireworks. He was a little scared and did not know what to make of them. He did enjoy watching the fireworks. We were lighting fireworks off for about an hour and still had some leftover. We also were able to see the city fireworks from where my brother lives. Overall we had a great 4th of July.

No comments: