Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TIME OFF

So about a month ago I decided to take some time off from work and that time has now come. I have this week and half of next week off. Will I able to relax you ask, not hardly. We have Makenzies 1st birthday, a family reunion, high school graduation, memorial day, and doctor appointments. Those are the planned things, but something else is bound to happen. It will be nice not having to wake up at 5am to go to work for a week. Oh glorious sleep how I have missed you. I hope to get in some good work-outs, try to finish some of the many unfinished projects and spent has much time outside as possible to work on my tan (and to play with the kids of course). Here to TIME OFF FROM WORK:) if only you could get time off from being a wife and mother

3 comments:

Mel said...

Time off is always nice. Enjoy it!

The Steeds said...

Glorious! I so hope that you get that tan, sleep and relaxation that you are looking for.

Becca said...

Yeah, sometimes I wish I had time off from work, but then on the other hand, sometimes I wish I had time off from the kids too! It goes both ways. That is why I work part of the time and take part of the time off. Either way, too much of one makes me go nuts.