Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MAKENZIE TURNS ONE!!!

Makenzie turned one last Thursday and we had quite the day. In the morning we went to the grocery store to buy food for her party and balloons. Story about the balloons, I had put them into the back of the car and Matt had left the car door open, he told me to grab the balloons and I looked up just in time to see the balloons fly away into the sky. I was not very happy. So I went back into the store to have balloons blown up again. We get home and Carson starts to play with the balloons and pops one. I was once again not very happy. The balloons where the curse of me that day.
We had family over for dinner, cake, ice cream and presents. We had bought Makenzie mostly clothes since she really needed them and she looked so dang cute. She did very well eating her cake and very much enjoyed it. We had a wonderful time and are grateful that Makenzie is a part of our family. I just love her so much and look forward to watching her grow up.

I just love her cute smile

Picture Perfect!


2 comments:

Mel said...

What a cutie. I love that last picture. Happy Birthday!

Holly said...

She is an absolute doll, I can't believe she is one.