Thursday, March 19, 2009

Carson - Crib = playing in room

So I went to put Carson down for his morning nap and then I went to lay down as well. I could not sleep due to having a cold and constantly coughing. So instead of lying in bed wishing I could fall asleep, I decided to go downstairs and watch basketball ( it is the NCAA tournament). As I was leaving my bedroom I heard movements from Carson's room and saw a shadow move under his door. I look inside his room and Carson was playing with his toys. I don't know how he got out of his crib. He did not fall out because I did not hear him cry. So now we have to lower his crib. It will then be on the last setting and then comes the toddler bed. Matt will be doing that tonight when he gets home from work. Now it will be even harder to lay him down. Such is life. I was just very surprised to see him playing and not in his crib.

2 comments:

Christina Olson said...

I can't believe he crawled out of his crib!!! What a smart little boy:) We miss you guys!

Mel said...

Kids are such escape artists! Luckily I haven't had one that learned how to get out of their crib. At least not yet. ;)