Friday, December 4, 2009

6 Months Old

Makenzie went to the doctors for her check-up. She is very healthy and still a chunkster.
WEIGHT - 22 lbs 2 oz
LENGHT- 28 1/4 inches
The doctor is not too concerned about her weight. She is just very solid and is gaining the same weight as any other baby, she just started off heavier than most. She is advanced in her motor skills just like Carson was. She gets around well. She is getting the hang of the army crawl. She is becoming more vocal and talks and make nosies all the time. She loves to be played with and will smile at anyone. She is such a great baby that I can not think of what life was like before she came. We just love her!





3 comments:

Christina Olson said...

She is such a beautiful mix of you and Matt!! Such a doll!!

Justin and Melissa said...

Hi Wendy, don't think I am a weirdo but I was just playing on my computer and you popped into my head so I thought I would search and see if I could find you and say hi. Hope all is well and your kids are cuties.-Gleak

Mrs. Langeland said...

Wendy, she is so adorable!