Friday, January 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON

On December 30 Carson turned 2. Matt was able to take the day off which was nice to have us all home for the day. When I got home from work, Matt's dad had stopped by on his way to St. George to give Carson his birthday present. I had brought home some balloons and Carson had fun playing with them. When his dad left, Matt started putting Carson's play kitchen together. couple hour project, but it was not to difficult. When he was done I got to put the finial touch on it which was the stickers. When Carson woke up from his nap we gave him his present so he could play with it for the rest of the day. That night my family came over for dinner, cake and ice cream. Carson got pots and pans and play food to go with his kitchen. He got leap frog tag and clothes. When it came time to blow out the candles he did it all by himself. He enjoyed eating his ice cream and did not want any cake. I think overall it was a great day and my baby is no longer a baby, SAD:( He has been such a joy in our lives and I would not trade him for anything. I love you Carson

2 comments:

Christina Olson said...

I can't believe Carson is 2!!! Happy Birthday buddy!

Mel said...

They grow up so fast! And thanks for telling me about Gleak, I've been wondering about her.